Sunday, June 15, 2008

My 15 minutes claim to fame at PC Show Jun 15 2008!



PC Show Jun 15 2008 will go down history as the most memorable PC show for me!
After buying a few really good bargain memory cards for my mobile phone and camera, I headed for a relaxing stroll around the Sony Row where it was product galore.
I was attracted to the stage where the DJ said would be a Fuji Art show. A cute lady in kimono soon appeared on stage. She spoke funny english and started bursting into a few english songs. She introduced her show as one where she can draw Harrison Ford, Michael Jackson and the likes. She then looked into the audience for "volunteers". Like other Singaporeans, I avoided eye contact so that I won't be picked, but that was not meant to be.
To cut the long story short, I was volunteered on stage and the next thing I know, the caricature of me was produced much to the amusement of the audience. She was really talented and was able to captivate the crowd.
My claim to fame is the the 15 mins I appeared on stage in full view of the capacity crowd. Thank goodness, no familiar faces around. Handsome?

No comments: