Sunday, October 19, 2008

Inspirational Message from Steve Jobs, CEO Apple

Steve Jobs addressed the graduating class at Stanford University in 2005.

His message: "Follow your heart, never settle...", "stay hungry, stay foolish"...

His quotes:

"I was rejected but still in love"

"sometimes life is going to hit you on your head with a brick, but don't lose faith"

"the only way to do great work is to love what you do"

"you got to find what you love, and as with all matters of the heart you know when you find it"

"I ask myself, "if today is the last day of my life, will i still do what I am about to do today? If the answer is No for a few days in a row, I know I have to change""

"in the face of dead, fear of failure, fear of embarrassment of doing something, all fade away..."

"there is no reason not to follow your heart...you are already naked, you have nothing to lose"

"no one wants to die - even people who wants to go to heaven don't want to die to get there"

"your time is limited don't be trapped living someone else life"

"don't let other's opinion drown out your own"

"stay hungry, stay foolish"

I hope that others will be inspired too...

No comments: