Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rainbow - A Reminder of God's Promises

Rainbow peeking from the side of my house

A beautiful Arc...

Directly above my house

Wow!

My side of the Rainbow!

It rained cats and dogs this afternoon. The combination of lightning and thunder was so potent that it woke my kids from their deep afternoon slumberland.

But by 7:15pm, a beautiful rainbow appeared above my house. I have never seen such a perfect full arc of colours before in person! My wife, kids and I spent time outside just marveling at God's creation until the rainbow finally faded. At the same time, our hearts warmed because it is a reminder of all of God's promises to us. We can always expect good things to happen to us, but there are times that we needed that reminder - this is reason enough for God to create the rainbow.
Enjoy the sight... and claim God's promises for yourself as well!

No comments: