Sunday, February 15, 2009

Miracle Seed Sunday!

Today, 15 feb 2009 is Miracle Seed Sunday at my church. It is also the day of reminder of yet another miracle in my life - my 2nd daughter Melody was born on this day in 2003.

I sowed my SEED, set it apart and made it available for Jesus to multiply a harvest of more than a 100 fold! This is my best investment for I am reminded that seed left in the barn, kept in the bank, hoarded in the pocket cannot grow and multiply. But seed that is sown in the fertile ground of God's kingdom will produce a tree with many fruits, each fruit containing many seeds, and the many seeds will produce many trees bearing many fruits. Me and my household will be blessed and will be reminded of the many miracles as a result of the SEED that I have sown TODAY!

Today, will be the turning point of a new trajectory that God has set me and my family on. Soo Chun and I wish it upon our sisters' family, my brothers' family and our parents as well. May they all reap a 100 fold in 2009.

No comments: