Monday, November 24, 2008

I am so Happy to be Back Singapore!

I touched down Singapore at 5.50pm today via Singapore Airlines, and as I was driving home, my wife and us both experienced the sweet feeling of homecoming. The sense that this (Singapore) is where we belong...

Don't get me wrong, my family just had one of the best vacation ever in Japan. It was a time of bonding, of having fun at Disney, of marveling at the beauty of nature especially at Mt Fuji and Hakone, and of delighting our palette with the wonderful variety of beautiful and "Oushi" Japanese food. The experience was truly extraordinary, but yet it was different.

I want to write about the many things that I get to experience and learnt...but I guess it will have to wait till I get my much needed dose of sleep. We have many things to be thankful for in Singapore. Everytime I take a trip out, I come back developing a deeper affection for this Lion City that we call home.

Otherwise, I just want to drop a note that I am back!

No comments: