Sunday, November 9, 2008

Beginner Big Camera Education...So interesting

I think the answer to my question of my Nov 2 blog entry "Am I a Big camera Kind of Guy?" is likely a YES!

There are many photography enthusiast out there who are very keen to help. When I last spoke to a colleague in GPO, he forwarded me an email "all things photograhies" with links to review sites and where are the better places to buy DSLRs at good prices and service.

There is a site DPreview.com that is such a fabulous site for Big Camera Education. I just finished reading a page about what to look out for when choosing a DSLR. No wonder one advice that was doled out to me was "be prepared to spend lots of time and money on books and accessories!" Currently, I think I am sold on Canon but still working through the precise model. Better work fast so that I can hint to my wife about my Christmas Present :-)
Suggestions on other models anyone?

No comments: