Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Read this article on Balloon Sinuplasty...how similar the experience from across the globe...

Here is an article from the Daily Gazette. Because this is a less invasive procedure that does not involve cutting and incisions, patients are more willing to consider it when offered as an option by doctors.

And it is true, not only will the patient find relieve, so will the spouse as blocked nose generally lead to snoring problems.

By the way, it the lunar new year eve today. This is my favourite time of the year not only because of the long holidays but also because it is time for family get together. I am really looking forward to my reunion dinner at Marina Mandarin. Can't wait to see my children decked out in their pink Cheong Sam and my son in his bright red attire.

Here wishing you abundance and health for the new year!

No comments: