Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day 8 went by without a hitch

Day 8 went by yesterday without a hitch! Still flushing my nose 3 times daily with sodium bicarbonate wash and continuing with the antibiotics.

The one thing that I did noticed was that I noticed some crust buildup in my left nostil that could not be removed with the flushing. I guess I will just have to wait for my next visit with Dr Tan and have them cleared during the nose toilet session.

As it was a saturday, my family had our usual weekly dinner gathering at TMCC with my in-law family. My nose became the centre of interest. They were interested in how the surgery went and more importantly was it effective. My brother-in-law enquired on how to make an appointment with Dr Tan for his friend who has been suffering the same for many years. I can tell, more people need the help that I got.

I will be happy to have a chat with anyone who wants to talk about the surgery and the comfort that it brings. Have a great weekend!

No comments: