Friday, January 18, 2008

Day 7 - I am getting used to my new lease of breath

Today is Day 7... and I am now officially up to date with my blog. Frankly I am beginning to enjoy this written expression and that I am doing something good (at least from my opinion) out of the experience that I went through.

Day 7 was a non-event. I got into the routine of flushing my nose with the sodium bicarbonate wash 3 times daily, continue with my antibiotics and going about with the consciousness that I do not accidentally hit my nose. No pain, full flow of air into both sides of my nose and frankly I am beginning to get used to my new lease of breath! I am now fully on the road to recovery! Hurray!!

I may try to restart my exercise regimen tomorrow... provided my wife does not protest. Officially, Dr tan told me not to swim and exercise within the first week of my surgery, but tomorrow is Day 8 and I am off the hook!

No comments: