Monday, September 8, 2008

3G iPhone - Is the Romance Over?

The BIG question that I have been contemplating for the last 30 minutes is ...

"Should I Sell my 3G iPhone?"

The offers are good. Having used the phone for the last 2 weeks, I decided to post a classified ad on MOCCA.com to see there would be any buyer interested in my phone for at least $950. Within 15 minutes of my post, i got the first offer at $850 and the latest offer on the table is $960. Not bad for a 2 week old phone isn't it?

But I am not decided yet. The 3G iPhone still has its sexy appeal to me but the romance is wearing off. As I am writing this note, a colleague who found out that I have the intention to sell the iPhone sent me a message via facebook that reads "... I know it is just puppy love and it did not last...".

Should I sell anyone??

No comments: